Friday, May 4, 2007

Why MySpace Sucks and Always Will Suck

I just saw this on MySpace and had to say something. I've been trying to build my first MySpace profile recently and have had an eye opening experience about how bootleg an operation their service is - but this was the last straw. I know that some of you don't think that misspelling Elliott's name wrong is a big deal, but c'mon! - this is on the front page of their music section. I see this error all the time on people's facebook or myspace or whatever - I always let it go but kind of chuckle to myself that spelling a favorite artist's name right isn't really important to this person. MySpace is great for bands and other artists to get their name out, but I wish there was something better. For this to slip through the cracks at MySpace headquarters proves that they need to step up their game.

No comments: