Friday, July 20, 2007

The Good Life Divulge New LP Info

I've been waiting to hear this news ever since the day I bought The Good Life's last release, Album of the Year. I've always been a Cursive supporter, but over the last couple years I have become more of a Good Life fan and have yet had the chance to see them live. I'm excited to hear that they plan on releasing an EP (Heartbroke) before the LP (Help Wanted Nights) in true Saddle Creek fashion. The last EP precursor to Album of the Year has my favorite song of theirs on it so the new 7'' has a lot to live up to. Pitchfork released the tracklisting for both releases today:

Help Wanted Nights:

01 On the Picket Fence
02 A Little Bit More
03 Heartbroke
04 You Share of Men
05 You Don't Feel Like Home to Me
06 Keely Aimee
07 Playing Dumb
08 Some Tragedy
09 So Let Go
10 Rest Your Head

Heartbroke:

01 Heartbroke
02 Thirty-Year Evaluation

No song has been posted as of yet, but in the meantime check out my aforementioned fav off of the Lovers Need Lawyers EP called "Always a Bridesmaid"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.