Monday, May 14, 2007

May Mix - (Honorable Mention) Seal - Kiss From a Rose



Depending on who you talk to, today's song comes from either 1994's Seal or from 1995's Batman Forever Soundtrack. I remember being in 5th grade flexing my music knowledge by proving to people that this song wasn't actually written for Batman. I wasn't sure if I wanted to put this song on the mix because I have a feeling that the kitsch value would eventually wear off. As you all are aware of, there isn't a skip track button on the tape player - hence the Honorable Mention tag. Plus upon doing some research this song is actually in 6/8 time... According to Wiki this song is about cocaine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so THAT's why CDs were invented

Jeff said...

PUSSY! What a great song. I think this might mark bad news for Open Arms.