Friday, June 1, 2007

Dr. Dog Cover Architecture in Helsinki

In a publicity stunt of sorts, Australian band Architecture in Helsinki have not only commissioned 2 remixes for their upcoming single, "Heart It Races," but they've also outsourced three covers of the song. One of my favorite bands of this year, Dr. Dog, participated in the project and I feel they've delivered the winning version. While the other two bands, Soft Tigers and Hey Willpower! mimicked the danceable beat, Dr. Dog splashed on their own style. Listen to it for yourself:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting to the NBA Finals. I will be rooting for them to win. My team hires a coach that seems like it will change around a team and a city. Now after the weekend he decides to leave and go back home. Man it is the same story with my team every year.